Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One Hit Wonder?

So I've been working hard on my mad scrappin' skilz and holy cow! I can't believe it! I was chosen as Layout of the Week at ScrapMatters last week for my temple LO. So excited! Although this actually just increased the pressure to come up with 100 decent pages. What if this was my only decent page EVER? Eeek!! So anyway, I've been hard at work (aka ignoring my house and Grant's bad week at school) and have come up with a few more pages. The decent count is up to 18!!

Yup, this one's another scraplift! How adorable are Winona's kiddos? And of course I used Erica's super-awesome kits that I can't get enough of...I did it for a challenge over at The Digichick. I'm liking it over there. The store has tons of cute stuff and the forums are really friendly.


My latest speed scrap! It was a quick way to get these pics scrapped finally! And oh yeah, didn't even need to scraplift this one!


And I used some freebies to make this one today..How cute is that? The template and most of the papers are available at Oscraps, you should check it out!


post signature

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm going to go check out those papers! Seriously, awesome! You've got MAD skillz!

Anonymous said...

you've encouraged me to do more scraplifting! Congrats on LO of the week!! And I totally love your blog. Can I ask where you learned to manipulate your template and such? Looks awesome!