Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reveal!!!

Check out my newly designed scrapbooking blog!! Things not to miss:

1. Sweet background, header, and signature made by me using a great kit I got for FREE from Snap & Scrap. It's called Moroccan Sunset and I love it.

2. Sweet links on the right..all my favorite places!

3. Most important of all: the slideshows dividing my layouts into crap (too shabby) and not crap (not too shabby). The not too shabby count is eleven. Only 89 to go!!

Hopefully I'll be updating this a lot with cool scrapping stuff to check out! And keep an eye out for our family blog makeover!!

post signature

5 comments:

Erica said...

Woohoo! That looks so awesome, Melanie. I am way impressed! You need to teach me to do that so I can remake our family blog! It's so adorable. Love it.

Denise said...

I love it! You did such a great job. LOVE LOVE LOVE the name.

You are awesome and have great ideas!

Andrea said...

Love the new look and the new signature!! You ROCK!!

Laura Lee said...

You're so talented! You take after your mother! hahaha

Laura Lee said...

I just noticed Denise's picture! Adorable! My favorite part of all the comments!