Friday, October 24, 2008

Confession...

I only have 42 not-too-shabby layouts. BUT, I broke my cardinal rule and quietly applied for a CT today. I was perusing DST, avoiding my Halloween sewing, and came across a CT call with my name all over it. Diane Rigdon is switching stores and was looking for a laid back CT. Her kits are beautiful, shabby, and soft. I was in love! So I took the plunge and sent off a last-minute application. And guess what? I'm on the Not Too Shabby Creative Team...I told you it had my name all over it!! Check out the official announcement here and her store here.

post signature

3 comments:

Denise said...

Melanie, that's awesome!!!!!! Wow, her stuff is cute!!!

Andrea said...

You ROCK!!! And her stuff is SO cute.

Dianne Rigdon said...

TOTALLY glad to have you and yay I reeled you in! Tee hee! We shabby chicks gotta stick together ya know. ;)