Saturday, May 2, 2009

[i]NSD Blog Train

Welcome! You've arrived at the next stop in the ScrapMatters blog train! You should be arrive here from Kim's blog. If you missed the start, begin at Andilynn's blog.

My idea of paradise is a day all to myself! Last year for my birthday, DH gave me an entire day to myself. I spent the night at a friend's home and watched my favorite movie. With the house to myself, I slept in, did some yoga, and headed to breakfast. After enjoying a delicious hot cross bun, I had a pedicure and spent the day shopping. My remember the utter relaxation I felt with no responsibilities or demands on my time. I took time to be silent, to relax, and rejuvenate. By the end of the day, I was ready to head back to the hustle and bustle of daily life and I can't wait until my next 'day off'!!

Hopefully my QP will remind you of paradise! Here it is! Image is linked to 4shared.

Photobucket

The next stop on the blog train is Kim!

post signature

5 comments:

Cyndi146 said...

Hi Melanie... cute qp!! Happy NSD!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Krisi and Adam said...

Thanks Melanie for the beautiful QP! Happy iNSD

Anonymous said...

Lovely QP! Thank you!

Laramie said...

Your blog background is fantastic. Wow! Thank you for the great brag page. Love this kit. Use it a lot on pages with my dad.

artgalstyle.blogspot.com