Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All Sorts of Excitement

Dear two readers,

My scrapping life is awesome! I was invited to join Andilynn Designs' CT out of the blue!! Andilynn, aka Andrea, is the co-owner of ScrapMatters and also designs adorable kits.

Of course, I was totally honored and said yes! She also offered me a guest CT spot with Scrapmatters for the month of November. It has been so much fun! I've been able to scrap a ton of pages and love the 'behind-the-scenes' forums. I'll be sad when my month is over! Here's a few contributions to the 100 decent page count:

And, Grouch is up for Layout of the Week at Snap and Scrap! How awesome!


So anyway, life is good and I love scrapping. And keep an eye on this blog for an announcement on Friday a couple other exciting things!

post signature


5 comments:

Andrea said...

Seriously...I have to wait till Friday? I'm calling you tomorrow!

And I think you need to scrap (get rid of) the 100 LO's thing--and maybe change the name of this blog.

Denise said...

That's because you rock. I am sooooo ready to give my title up to you.

I know when I have been surpassed!

Erica said...

Dude. The "anything" LO made my cry. I hate your stinking guts.

Laura Lee said...

I don't like you either! Way to make us cry! I remember that day clearly.

severts6 said...

Hi, my name is Amber. I just found your blog. I LOVE you LOs!! They are amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration!