Thursday, August 7, 2008

My First Post!

Yeah me! I set up my own customized blog! Special thanks to LeeLou Blogs for the cute template. I've been meaning to start a digital scrapbooking blog and here it is! I'm not sure if anyone will ever read it, but it will be fun to have a place to share my layouts and favorite kits!

Isn't this so cute? I made it for the ScrapMatter's Saturday Challenge using Trish H. Designs' Sweet Nothing kit. It's my first extraction (thanks for the lesson Erica!) and I like it.


This one's another Trish H. Designs kit, Dusty Wind. How cute is that grandkid group?


Here's another challenge LO for Scrapmatters. I love Erica Zane's Dragonfly Delight kit!


And another with one of Erica's kits (a brand new one!), EZ Shrubberies. Too cute!

So I hope you check back for new kits and updates! I'll be adding links, etc over the next few days.

1 comment:

Travis said...

Cool scrap layouts, babe! I like the picture of you going down the slip-'n-slide.